Kore EDC gun belts feature a 10” virtually indestructible, hidden track with 40+ size positions to adjust with. Now you can precisely adjust your gun belt in small 1/4” increments for a perfect fit. It’s the ultimate concealed carry belt for work, play, the range, or even out on the town.
EDC Gun Belts are 1.5″ wide 5 mm thick, and designed for IWB, OWB and Appendix carry situations. Belts come in regular and XL sizes to fit waist up to 54″. Check sizes when ordering. The 1.75″ wide belts are not ideal for IWB or Appendix.
Gun belts are ONE-SIZE and FIT ANY WAIST from 24” up to 44″ [XL & Tactical belts up to 54″]
Here’s how to trim your new belt for a perfect fit. It’s easy and only takes a minute to do.
- On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler – ADD 4 inches and CUT – using sharp, heavy-duty scissors.
- For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is is close to the maximum – do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
- Using the wrench that is included, loosen the screws on the back of the buckle.
- Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage) – the buckle won’t break.
- Tighten the screws until they are flush with the buckle. You will get resistance.
- Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug.
- Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2-3 inches. If your belt is too long – just remove the buckle and trim off one inch at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with Caution
Like all of our holsters, we spent substantial amounts of time designing and perfecting these before their initial release. All of our models are designed on a Cad program, then vacummed formed over CNC cut aluminum molds, as this creates the most consistent holster on the market.The fit is so precise that you hear an audible click everytime the firearm is reholstered. Sin City Concealment prides ourselves on using the highest quality Kydex and Boltaron on the market to insure that your firearm is protected at all times.
- Metal Clip – We only use heavy duty metal clips on all of our IWB holsters.These are extremely strong but offer a very slim profile that does not add unneccesary bulk, like traditional plastic clips.
- Adjustable Retention – All of are holsters have adjustable retention so you can dial in exactly how you prefer to carry your firearm in your holster.
- Adjustable Cant – Choose between a 0 or 15 degree cant.
- Color – We offer multiple color options for Kydex and rivets. Feel free to mix and match how ever you like.
- Modwing – The Modwing helps aid in concealing the firearm by pulling the grip of the gun into the body. No need to upgrade, every holster we sell comes with a Modwing at no extra charge.
- Extra Hardware – Don’t feel like using the Modwing? No problem! Just remove the wing, add the finishing washers, screws are included, and you’re good to go!
- Full Sweat Guard – Keep your slide dry and sweat free with a full sweat guard.
- Optic ready – Most of our holsters offer full clearance for a Red Dot or RMR.
- Integrated Wedge – Most of our holsters offer an integrated wedge that leverages the barrel of the gun away from the body to help with concealment.
- Your holster is backed by a lifetime warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee,
- Proudly made in the USA.